My Music My Art

Monday, April 20, 2015

Mae or my mistress

The closer I got to her, the more I began to tremble. I hadn't seen her in months as I had been cheating on her and just wanted to re-connect. The first time I saw her was back in 1967. She was a natural blonde with curves to die for. But, she belonged to my best friend. Her name was Mae. I couldn't keep my mind off her. I dreamed about her night and day.

It wasn't until a couple of years later that my best friend went to fight in Nam. He asked me to take care of Mae while he was in the army. It was my chance to be with her for the next few years and wasted no time trying to please her. I took her to my place where we could get better acquainted. It wasn't long until I learned to push the right buttons and excite her to make some pleasurable sounds. Oh there were many buttons.  I played with her knobs twisting and turning them to the right and left and got her just where I wanted her. It was a combination of things that really got her going. She was now mine for life. We had many years of great memories and traveled together.

Not too long ago, I began cheating on her, not because she got too old or didn't interest me any longer, it was due to my own inadequacies. I was simply getting old and pleasuring her became much more challenging. I needed something less complex and less demanding to fulfill my own needs.

My mistress had a few curves also and made some sweet sounds after pushing some of her buttons but she was cold. It would take me sometime to get her to warm up. As I placed my lips on her, she felt cold and clammy like a stainless steel counter-top or a sink. She had no knobs for me to play with and only 3 buttons that got her excited enough to make her squeal with pleasure. But when she did, oh the sounds were so sweet. She became more demanding as time went on where even my lips would get tired from her. There were times where I didn't want to go near her because she was just too much work. She was one of those high maintenance broads that we could do less of. But, I learned to accept her the way she is and decided to keep her anyway.

As for Mae, there's always that special bond I have for her. I dream and think about her often. No she wasn't my first, but she was the one that gave me the most pleasure just to be around her let alone playing her.

So I finally got enough nerve to take Mae into my arms, push some buttons, turn a few knobs and find out she needed some new strings. They were wore out and out of tune. Of course I'm talking about my guitar, Mae=maple. The guitar is made of maple with a natural finish.  As for my mistress? My flugelhorn of course. Who or what did you think I was talking about?

No comments :